Friday, July 10, 2009

Flats Anyone ??



First of all , let me tell you this :

I HATE SANDALS !!

Not because it's ugly or I'm too fancy to wear it . It's just I have a terrible toes and I'm pretty much short , so I don't get along very well with sandals .

Besides , I have a hard time to pull off a look with sandals .
In fact , I wear sandals ONLY when I go to the beach .
And wearing a really insane shorts .
Other than that , I will pass .

But these babies are delicious , rite ?
Especially the blue one .
It's so catchy and poppin'
I love it .
The design is quite awkward , which I love .
And the red nails really makes it POP !

So this summer sandals are really making a comeback .

0 comments on "Flats Anyone ??"

Post a Comment

 

Deelicious Deena Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez